Hygiene and safety are a priority for us!
we hope that you and your loved ones are well.
In this unprecedented period, when we all had to face each other with great strength and patience, and neglect our affection, our freedoms, and more, this has violently changed many of our habits.
Today, stronger than ever, we can think of slowly taking our daily life back and returning to appreciate everything we love.
Now everything depends on us, on our consciousness and our good will.
We are pleased to inform you that we will reopen on June 27th to welcome you and to greet you in complete safety.
Your health, the health of your loved ones and our team has become our priority!
For this reason, we are committed to complying with the contagion control measures planned for our region in order to ensure maximum security.
Our goal: to offer you a quiet, carefree and relaxing holiday in Alta-Badia!
ANTI-COVID MEASURES 19
• The entire pension is reserved exclusively for our house guests.
• Obligation to use protective masks (nose / mouth) throughout the pension, both inside and outside, for all employees and for all guests from the age of 6. However, it is recommended for children up to 5 years. With the exception of your own family.
• Protective masks and disposable gloves are also provided by the pension.
• There is a distance of 1 meter in the entire area of the pension (inside and outside), with the exception of your own family circle.
• Hand disinfection columns can be found in all areas of the pension, e.g. B. at all outside entrances, entrances to public areas, in front of the elevator.
• The lift may only be used individually or with family members and only after hand disinfection.
• All detergents and disinfectants used have a certified antibacterial and antiviral effect.
• Continuous training of our team in order to ensure that all preventive measures are observed and strictly applied should guarantee you safety.
Cleaning and disinfection of public areas
• Repeated daily sanitation of all public areas.
• Repeated daily disinfection of all critical contact points (handrail, elevator buttons, door handles etc. etc.)
• Room cleaning, special deep cleaning and disinfection of all rooms before occupation on arrival.
• Daily cleaning of the rooms according to the current hygiene protocols.
• Use new cleaning tools for every room (differentiated towels, gloves and fresh water).
• The bed linen and towels are cleaned and disinfected by the in-house laundry according to certified washing processes.
• The cleaning staff wear protective masks (mouth / nose) as well as protective gloves.
• Access to buffets only with protective masks (mouth / nose) and with available disposable gloves and at the specified distance (1 meter).
• Division between the tables with plexiglass partition.
• The entire table linen is cleaned and disinfected by the in-house laundry according to certified washing processes.
• Use of protective masks (mouth / nose) and disposable gloves during all food processing and food production processes and during service.
The measures listed are subject to changes in connection with later legal adjustments
We are happy to be at your disposal to provide you with further information, answer your questions and resolve any doubts.
We look forward to welcoming you to our pension